Go Go Net

046 669 021

0885 961 501

Пишете ни
chanoudom

New Year Honours for Gareth Southgate and Harry Kane after E

Мнениеот chanoudom | Съб Дек 29, 2018 4:21 am

New Year Honours for Gareth Southgate and Harry Kane after England's World Cup run

Изображение

England manager Gareth Southgate วิธี แทง บอล has been awarded an OBE and captain Harry Kane an MBE following the nation's memorable run to the World Cup semi-finals. Southgate has revived England's prospects since becoming the permanent manager in November 2016, and masterminded their first foray into the World Cup last four in 28 years. The 48-year-old then guided England to next summer's inaugural Nations League finals after overcoming Spain and Croatia in their group.

"I'm an incredibly proud Englishman so having had the opportunity to have represented my country as a player more than 50 times and then to manage the team at a World Cup has been an absolute privilege," Southgate said. "I hope that everybody that has supported me throughout my career feels pride in the fact that I've received this honour because วิธี แทง บอล I wouldn't be in this position without that help and guidance."

Kane's six goals at the World Cup saw the Tottenham striker pick up the Golden Boot in Russia.Kane scored twice in England's opening group game against Tunisia before topping that with a hat-trick against Panama.The 25-year-old then scored from the spot in the quarter-final against Colombia, and netted their first spot-kick in the subsequent penalty shoot-out following the 1-1 draw after extra-time. วิธี แทง บอล Kane also contributed with the crucial winner in the Nations League group match against Croatia, which booked England's spot at June's final-four showdown in Portugal, where they will face the Netherlands in the semi-final.