046 669 021

0885 961 501

Пишете ни
chanoudom

UEFA closes case against Atalanta over Michy Batshuayi

Мнениеот chanoudom | Пет Мар 30, 2018 10:24 am

UEFA closes case against Atalanta over Michy Batshuayi
Изображение
แทง บอล UEFA has dropped their investigation into complaints by Borussia Dortmund striker Michy Batshuayi that he was subject to racist chants from Atalanta fans.

Batshuayi claimed that he was abused during a Europa League game in Italy last month.

The Belgium international, who is on loan at Dortmund from Chelsea, tweeted after the February game: "2018 and still racists monkey noises in the stands ... really?! แทง บอล

"Hope you have fun watching the rest of @EuropaLeague on TV while we are through #SayNoToRacism #GoWatchBlackPanther."

UEFA, who fined Atalanta €34,000 for fireworks, thrown objects and blocked stairways, charged the Italian side with racism but European soccer's governing body announced on Thursday it had decided "to close the disciplinary proceedings opened for racist or discriminatory behaviour".

In response to Sky Sports News tweeting the news that UEFA had dropped the case, Batshuayi replied: "LOL. Must be my imagination" แทง บอล
chanoudom

Alves: I'd return to Barcelona tomorrow if they called

Мнениеот chanoudom | Вто Апр 24, 2018 7:29 am

Alves: I'd return to Barcelona tomorrow if they called
Изображение

sbo168 The left-back left the La Liga giants in 2016 but the veteran refused to rule out a comeback, despite the circumstances behind his departure. Paris Saint-Germain full-back Dani Alves said he would return to Barcelona tomorrow if the La Liga giants contacted him.

Brazil international Alves left Barcelona for Italian champions Juventus in 2016 after winning 23 titles at Camp Nou. Alves joined Ligue 1 powerhouse PSG in 2017 but the 34-year-old refused to rule out a Barca comeback, despite the circumstances behind his departure.

"Barcelona is my home," he told Globo TV. "It's impossible to say that I wouldn't return. "I would come back tomorrow if Barcelona were to call me." Alves, who has helped PSG to Ligue 1 and Coupe de la Ligue glory this season as the French champions seek a domestic treble, added: "If I were to say that I didn't leave there feeling hurt then I'd be lying. sbo168

"I left hurt because I think I fought hard to create a great history at Barcelona. I left with 23 titles in eight years. "I finished up giving them more great results and then they ended it without respecting my story.

"They wanted me to have a farewell and I told them no, because I consider that place my eternal home and when a place is considered your home you don't have to say goodbye. "What's the point in a farewell if you're going to come back?" sbo168
valenorence

Re: UEFA closes case against Atalanta over Michy Batshuayi

Мнениеот valenorence | Пон Май 28, 2018 8:07 am

valenorence

Re: UEFA closes case against Atalanta over Michy Batshuayi

Мнениеот valenorence | Сря Окт 03, 2018 10:00 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфо