Go Go Net

046 669 021

0885 961 501

Пишете ни
kevinmanuel

DVD successfully burnt but unreadable

Мнениеот kevinmanuel | Пон Апр 23, 2018 5:16 pm

Hi,

I tried several times to burn a video DVD existing of .BUP, IFO and .VOB files. Everytime the process went well and the DVD burnt succesfully but afterwards when I tried to read it on my computer the files don't appear as if they don't exist. The disc however only consists of the memory thats left after burning the DVD. I also tried it on different DVD players, but no luck.
Last year I also used CopytoDVD to burn DVDs without any problems, so I don't understand why it doesnt work now. I cleaned my computer, restarted it, tried burning again and the same thing happens.

For More Details:
Video content agency
valenorence

Re: DVD successfully burnt but unreadable

Мнениеот valenorence | Пон Май 28, 2018 8:13 am

valenorence

Re: DVD successfully burnt but unreadable

Мнениеот valenorence | Сря Окт 03, 2018 10:06 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфо