Go Go Net

046 669 021

0885 961 501

Пишете ни
kevinmanuel

SSD for Dell E6440?

Мнениеот kevinmanuel | Сря Апр 18, 2018 5:17 pm

Hi,

I want to replace my spinning HDD with an SSD on my Latitude E6440 and my only question is, before purchasing, do I need to make sure that the cable controllers are also compatible with the SSD? I went to Crucial's website that scans and checks all the hardware that is compatible for my laptop and there where some hits of SSDs available. So all I need to know now, is whether the cables/controllers in my laptop are good for an SSD or not. Do I need to replace those as well?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r318933 ... Dell-E6440
Best video production company

Thanks
valenorence

Re: SSD for Dell E6440?

Мнениеот valenorence | Пон Май 28, 2018 8:36 am

valenorence

Re: SSD for Dell E6440?

Мнениеот valenorence | Сря Окт 03, 2018 10:29 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфо