046 669 021

0885 961 501

Пишете ни
chanoudom

Arsene Wenger pleased to have Alexandre Lacazette available

Мнениеот chanoudom | Чет Апр 05, 2018 8:19 am

Arsene Wenger pleased to have Alexandre Lacazette available for CSKA clash

Изображение

maxbet Arsene Wenger is expecting big things from Alexandre Lacazette now the forward is back and free from injury.

The 26-year-old France international is back after knee surgery and is likely to feature in Arsenal's Europa League quarter-final clash with CSKA Moscow, which gets underway on Thursday at the Emirates.

Lacazette has endured a relatively quiet first season in London, scoring nine goals in 29 appearances before requiring surgery on a niggling knee problem, following a derby defeat to Spurs on February 10.

But Wenger thinks Lacazette was hampered by injury prior to the operation and is pleased to have the Frenchman and Danny Welbeck available to face CSKA. maxbet

"It is good to have him back, because it give us different opportunities," said the Gunners boss.

"Danny is more a guy who goes behind, whereas Lacazette is more combination play, so to have both options is important.

"I realise now, when I see him (Lacazette) in training, that he was not himself for a while.

"That explained why scoring goals dried out. He was always adamant, 'I am okay, I am okay', but players are like that.

"It was not dramatically different before, he was a good player. But I think, in the last seven or eight games he played, he was not completely free with his knee.

"In our job you need your body and unfortunately, when you are not 100 per cent, you cannot play well." maxbet
chanoudom

Preston agree to sign Ryan Ledson from Oxford United

Мнениеот chanoudom | Пет Май 18, 2018 10:51 am

Preston agree to sign Ryan Ledson from Oxford United

Изображение

sbo bz sbobet Preston have agreed a deal to sign midfielder Ryan Ledson from League One side Oxford United. The 20-year-old England youth international will sign a three-year deal at the Championship club for an undisclosed fee. Preston attempted to bring Ledson to the club in the January transfer window.

Ledson told the club's website: "I am really looking forward to joining the club. I know there was interest in January and there were a few bids made, but now it has finally got over the line and I can't wait to get started. "I always saw Oxford as a great opportunity to get games and prove I was capable of playing higher. My time there was brilliant, but I am really forward now to getting back up north and playing for Preston. sbo bz sbobet

"In the last two years I have played in League Two and League One and now I am going to go and play in the Championship, which will be tough, but hopefully I will adapt to it and play a few games." sbo bz sbobet
valenorence

Re: Arsene Wenger pleased to have Alexandre Lacazette availa

Мнениеот valenorence | Пон Май 28, 2018 8:58 am