Go Go Net

046 669 021

0885 961 501

Пишете ни
chanoudom

Tottenham star Dele Alli delivers worrying update amid Man U

Мнениеот chanoudom | Чет Юни 07, 2018 1:00 pm

Tottenham star Dele Alli delivers worrying update amid Man Utd, Barca and Real speculation

Изображение

sbobet asian TOTTENHAM midfielder Dele Alli has refused to rule out the possibility of moving on this summer. Alli has emerged as one of the most exciting prospects in English football since joining Tottenham from MK Dons back in 2015.

The 22-year-old midfielder has scored 46 goals and provided 41 assists in his 146 appearances for Spurs. He has repeatedly been linked with a big-money move away from the north London club as they continue to miss out on silverware.

The likes of Premier League rivals Manchester United and La Liga giants Barcelona and Real Madrid are all said to be keen on Alli. The England international has now refused to rule out a summer departure, but admits he’s happy at Tottenham for the time being. sbobet asian

Speaking to ES Magazine, Alli said: “I’d never say never to anything. You never know what is going to happen in football. “I have still got a few years left on my contract. “We have got a young team, a young manager, a new stadium, so it is a great place to be at the minute.

“All the players can see the way the club is heading.” Alli, currently with the England squad as they prepare for this summer’s World Cup in Russia, still has four years remaining on his contract. Tottenham are due to move into their new 62,000-capacity stadium by the start of the new Premier League campaign. sbobet asian
chanoudom

The latest on Sunderland's pursuit of Charlie Wyke - as Bolt

Мнениеот chanoudom | Пет Юли 27, 2018 9:06 am

The latest on Sunderland's pursuit of Charlie Wyke - as Bolton shelve their interest

Изображение

sbothai8 Jerome Sinclair agreed a season-long loan from Watford on Wednesday evening, but Jack Ross remains determined to sign at least one more forward before the transfer window closes in just under two weeks’ time.Sunderland tabled a £1m offer for Wyke last weekend, but Bradford officials have refused to allow the Middlesbrough-born 25-year-old to move to Wearside.

The situation has been complicated by the knee injury Wyke sustained in Bradford’s recent friendly with Sheffield United, but with the striker set to return to light training next week, Sunderland will make another attempt to push through a deal.They will not be increasing their latest offer, but are hoping to persuade the Bradford board that it is in their best interests to sell given that Wyke has entered the final year of his contract and has consistently refused to sign a new deal at Valley Parade.

Sunderland had been facing strong competition from Bolton Wanderers, sbothai8 but the Championship club have also been unable to reach an agreement with the Bradford hierarchy and are now turning their attentions elsewhere as they look to strengthen their squad. “We are still actively looking to recruit several new additions to the squad,” said Bolton chairman Ken Anderson. “There has been speculation within the media and social media about our pursuit for strikers, and I can confirm that we have made six-figure bids for two different players.

“At this stage, we will not be making any further offers on these players, and we shall consequently widen our search.”Sinclair arrived to bolster Sunderland’s attacking ranks on Wednesday, and the 21-year-old could make his first Black Cats appearance in this evening’s final pre-season friendly at Middlesbrough.A former Liverpool trainee, Sinclair joined Watford in 2016 but has made just 12 senior appearances for the Hornets, nine of which came as a substitute.

He has been involved in Watford’s pre-season programme, sbothai8 and admits the next nine months will be a crucial stage in his career as he looks to secure regular first-team football on Wearside.“It’s an important season for me personally,” said Sinclair. “I need to get some games under my belt and I need to show everybody what I can do. Hopefully it’s going to be a really good platform for me personally, and I can help the club get where it needs to be.
chanoudom

Jose Mourinho confirms Nemanja Matic will miss the start of

Мнениеот chanoudom | Нед Юли 29, 2018 9:52 am

Jose Mourinho confirms Nemanja Matic will miss the start of the season after surgery

Изображение

sbothai Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has revealed midfielder Nemanja Matic will miss the start of the Premier League season following his side's 4-1 thrashing at the hands of Liverpool.Serbia international Matic has played no part in United's International Champions Cup campaign in the United States since returning from World Cup duty, and Mourinho has now revealed he has undergone surgery.

Manchester United 1-4 Liverpool - report
"Matic arrived from the World Cup, holiday, direct to surgery because something happened in the World Cup," Mourinho told the club's official website."He has had surgery. He is out for the start of the season. He came from the World Cup with the injury and the time he had to rest on holiday was not enough to resolve the problem.

"I don't know how long he will be out for."
sbothai In Matic's absence in Michigan on Saturday night, Liverpool ran riot against United with Sadio Mane, Daniel Sturridge, Sheyi Ojo and Xherdan Shaqiri all on target in a convincing victory. Andreas Pereira cancelled out Mane's opening penalty with a fine free-kick to leave the sides level at the break, but United faltered in the second half.

With some players still away after the World Cup and Anthony Martial at home after the birth of his child, Mourinho felt his side - who next face Real Madrid on Tuesday evening - gained little from the encounter."We play Real Madrid and we have no more players than what we have," he told MUTV. "Matic arrived from the World Cup, holiday, direct to surgery because something happened in the World Cup. Antonio Valencia comes from holiday - I think too much holiday for him. His condition was not good when he was back, then injury and also go back.

"Anthony Martial has the baby and after the baby is born - beautiful baby, full of health, thank God - he should be here and he is not here. So we have Alexis (Sanchez) and (Juan) Mata who play every minute of every match and now we have Real Madrid and after that Bayern Munich and that's our start."I just hope the boys on deserved holidays, sbothai they take care of themselves a little bit and I hope somebody wants to do what (Marcus) Rashford and (Phil) Jones decide to do, which is to be back a little bit earlier to try and help the team because for the beginning of the season we are going to be in trouble.