Go Go Net

046 669 021

0885 961 501

Пишете ни
kevinmanuel

How do you get from Sliven to Svilengrad by bus?

Мнениеот kevinmanuel | Чет Апр 12, 2018 8:49 am

Hi,

I need to get from Sliven to Svilengrad in the middle of May. I've checked the trains and they work except that theres only a 10 minute waiting time at one of the changes and knowing Bulgarian trains I'm never going to make that! Has anyone got any ideas on buses between the two towns?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/ ... -dont-work
Marketing video agency

Thanks
valenorence

Re: How do you get from Sliven to Svilengrad by bus?

Мнениеот valenorence | Пон Май 28, 2018 10:12 am

valenorence

Re: How do you get from Sliven to Svilengrad by bus?

Мнениеот valenorence | Сря Окт 03, 2018 12:05 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфо