046 669 021

0885 961 501

Пишете ни
chanoudom

Manuel Pellegrini backs 'motivated' Samir Nasri to make West

Мнениеот chanoudom | Съб Яну 05, 2019 5:33 am

Manuel Pellegrini backs 'motivated' Samir Nasri to make West Ham impact

Изображение

Manuel Pellegrini believes Samir Nasri แทง บอล sbobet can recapture his best form with West Ham after joining on a free transfer. The 31-year-old midfielder signed for the Hammers earlier this week after completing an 18-month doping ban.Nasri was an unused substitute against Brighton in midweek and is expected to make his debut against Birmingham in the FA Cup on Saturday.The Frenchman was an integral part of Pellegrini's title-winning Manchester City side in 2014 and the Chilean is confident he can hit the heights again.

"He has been training with us for a month, he is looking very well, he lost weight," Pellegrini said."And I think that football is like when you ride a bicycle when you are a small boy, you never forget."Samir is a very technical player and I am sure he will play in the same way as he did before. แทง บอล sbobet I trust in him a lot."I suppose because he knows that this is revenge for him, he is motivated, working hard and he has a lot of quality and I am absolutely sure he will be a player that makes a difference."

Nasri was banned for a breach of anti-doping rules when, as a Sevilla player, he used drip treatment in 2016."I don't want to talk about whether it was his fault or not his fault. He was involved," Pellegrini added."I have known Samir Nasri since I was at Manchester City. He was a top player in the first year, one of the reasons we won the title was because of him. แทง บอล sbobet "After speaking to him for a long time about what he was thinking about for the future, I decided to give him an option here at West Ham."He worked very hard to be considered and now that's why he has signed his contract and now he has to demonstrate it on the pitch. But mentally, he is another player with a lot of experience.
chanoudom

Rangers happy with Greg Docherty's progression at Shrewsbury

Мнениеот chanoudom | Съб Яну 12, 2019 9:16 am

Rangers happy with Greg Docherty's progression at Shrewsbury Town
Изображение

The 22-year-old Scot has been a smash hit for Shrewsbury this season, netting seven times in 28 games during his Montgomery Waters Meadow spell.Reports this week suggested that Docherty, ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo who is believed to be a part of Steven Gerrard’s long-term plans at Rangers, had attracted the interest of Championship clubs.But boss Ricketts says he has not heard anything of Rangers ending his loan for a new destination, instead suggesting the Ibrox outfit are pleased with how the midfielder is progressing.

“Obviously they wouldn’t necessarily approach us but no-one’s approached us or anything like that,” said Ricketts.“We’re in regular contact with Rangers who are very happy with how ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo he’s developed so far this season.“I think even more so in the last couple of months, he’s probably developed an awful lot as well.

“Which is why he is of interest but I think they’re more than happy with him here in his development.“They’ve sent him here to learn and ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo develop and from what I’m hearing they want him to stay here and continue that development for the rest of the season.”Docherty is one of two players still on loan at Town. Ipswich full-back Josh Emmanuel – who it is believed may return to Portman Road – is the other.