046 669 021

0885 961 501

Пишете ни
chanoudom

Bernardo satisfied after first test against a top-six side

Мнениеот chanoudom | Вто Дек 18, 2018 9:32 am

Bernardo satisfied after first test against a top-six side

Изображение

Brighton sbobet 789 & Hove Albion left-back Bernardo was left frustrated with the result but satisfied with his performance as he came up against a top-six side for the first time on Sunday. The Brazilian full-back made his eighth appearance of the season in Albion’s 2-1 defeat at home to Chelsea. Bernardo, who has started Brighton’s last five top-flight games, admitted afterwards that testing himself against the Premier League’s top sides was why he joined Albion from RB Leipzig in the summer.

Asked how he found it coming up against the likes of Eden Hazard, Willian and Pedro, Bernardo said: “It’s really difficult but that’s why I came to this league. “I wanted to prove to myself that I have enough level to play against these players. sbobet 789“You only know your level when you test yourself against these kind of players with this type of quality.“Today I think I won most of my duels. The thing I worry most about is the result as a team but individually I can say I think I did a good job and leave satisfied.”

Looking back on the match, Bernardo said: “At the end it was a bit frustrating, in the second half especially we showed that we could have had a better match or got a better result.“It’s always difficult to play against such a good team as Chelsea but we showed at the end we could have got something out of it and that’s why we have this kind of frustration.“The first half overall was not good. There were too many mistakes, too many passes that sbobet 789 we lost without having pressure or anything. “The gaffer spoke to us at half-time and we came out with a different mentality. We understood we could do something to change the match and that’s what we tried to do.“We hustled a lot, got the first goal and then tried to get a second one but unfortunately we didn’t manage to.“At least we left the pitch with a good impression.”
chanoudom

Tottenham vs Chelsea preview: Londoners meet in Carabao Cup

Мнениеот chanoudom | Вто Яну 08, 2019 6:31 am

Tottenham vs Chelsea preview: Londoners meet in Carabao Cup semi-final first leg

Изображение

London rivals Tottenham 3mbet and Chelsea meet in a blockbuster Carabao Cup semi-final first leg at Wembley on Tuesday. Mauricio Pochettino and Maurizio Sarri are both attempting to win the first major trophy of their managerial careers - they are the only current managers of top six teams yet to win any major honours.Sarri's first two losses as Chelsea boss came at Wembley, in August's Community Shield and, after an 18-match unbeaten run, against Spurs on November 24.

In that game, Spurs scored twice in the opening 16 minutes and Sarri afterwards bemoaned his side's attitude.He said on Monday that his team must match Spurs' desire before tactics can be taken into account.He added: "We need to approach the match in another way, because we lost the match in the first 15 minutes. 3mbet They were really more aggressive than us, more determined than us.

"Now we know very well if we approach the same there's no solution for us. I want to speak before about this, otherwise it's useless to speak about tactics."Meanwhile, over the last 10 years since Jan 2009, Tottenham have played in six major semi-finals, but lost all four against teams from the same division. They have only beaten League One Sheffield Utd and 3mbet then Championship club Burnley in that period.