Go Go Net

046 669 021

0885 961 501

Пишете ни
wbaysmy123

salomon speedcross 4 women's sale uk online

Мнениеот wbaysmy123 | Чет Ное 08, 2018 12:13 pm

The Salomon Speedcross 4 remains salomon speedcross 4 women's one of my favorite shoes for mountain running in most types of environments. For my feet, the Speedcross line is tested and proven over thousands of technical miles, and what shortcomings the shoe has, I know and understand and am able to work around. If you can tolerate the soccer-boot style of fit for the distances you’re doing on mountainous and technical terrain and don’t mind the higher profile, the Salomon Speedcross 4 is definitely worth a trial. Enjoy the agile responsiveness as you adventure through your favorite technical terrain!

The OrthoLite insole is salomon running shoes womens again included, which I love because of the added cushioning and arch support it provides. The foam includes recycled-tire content, which is a nice nod to the environment, and it’s amazingly durable over the miles. I find that it fits very securely within the shoe no matter the weather and conditions I run in. It’s always dry by the next day’s run even if the prior run was several hours in the snow. The EVA heel cup on the sock liner helps support my heel a bit better in the Speedcross 4 and adds a bit of cushioning around it, which certainly enhances comfort as the miles pile up. For my foot, this insole is one of the best, and I’ve taken it out and used in other shoes before to extend their wear.

The upper remains unchanged salomon boots cheap for the most part—same great toe bumper, mud-guard rand, textiles, and overlays. I found the shape and width to feel the same on my foot as prior models have in the same size (women’s 8.5)—it’s the snug, soccer-boot fit that leaves me just enough room to wiggle my toes, but not much extra. In all my other footwear, I seek out very roomy toeboxes, but for some reason, the Speedcross still works even for my Chaco-loving foot. The durable anti-debris mesh remains rather water resistant in the regular shoe, and there is a Speedcross 4 GTX as well as a Speedcross 4 CS (ClimaShield) option for those who prefer even more protection against the elements.

The Salomon XA Pro 3D Mid GTX Ultra is salomon xa pro 3d mid the ultimate trail running shoe that just keeps getting better, with the added ankle support of a mid cut. Pull the Quick Fit lacing on this men’s trail running shoe for grueling adventure races and rocky trail runs. The Gore-Tex XCR seam-sealed inner bootie keeps your feet protected from moisture and trail debris while breathing out moisture. An Ortholite insole and triple-density EVA midsole cushion your feet, while the 3D Advanced Chassis protects and stabilizes. The protective toe and heel cap of this Salomon trail runner brushes off rocks and roots and increase the shoe’s durability.

For More information, please click here http://www.salomon-trail.net/